Gunma prefecture holds Japan's highest amount of producing konnyaku. Konnyaku Park offers visitors to have a tour of making konnyaku in the factory and trying making konnyaku. Also, visitors can try various kinds of konnyaku dishes at the corner for free of charge.
- 204-1 Obata, Kanra-machi, Kanra-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 247 560 773*46
- ・ About 10 minutes by car from Tomioka IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
・ About 40 minutes by car from JR Takasaki Station
- 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last entrance at 5:00 PM)
- January 1
- ▼Parking: Free
・ Factory tour: Free
・ Making konnyaku:
- Adult: 509 yen and up
- Elementary school age: from 254 yen
* The experience is designed for those in elementary school first grade and above. Advance reservation required. 3 courses are available and fee, duration, the minimum number of persons differ depending on the course.
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020