Gunma prefecture holds Japan's highest amount of producing konnyaku. Konnyaku Park offers visitors to have a tour of making konnyaku in the factory and trying making konnyaku. Also, visitors can try various kinds of konnyaku dishes at the corner for free of charge.
- Location: 204-1 Obata, Kanra-machi, Kanra-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-274-60-4100 (Konnyaku Park)
- Open: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Reception close at 5:00 PM)
- ▼Parking: Free
・ Factory tour: Free
・ Making konnyaku: from 500 yen for junior-high school students and older, from 150 yen for elementary school students
* Advance reservation required. 3 courses are available and fee, duration, the minimum number of persons differ depending on the course.
- ・ About 10 minutes by car from Tomioka IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
・ About 40 minutes by car from JR Takasaki Station
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.