Tsuchi to Hi no Sato
The park, surrounded with rich nature, holds handicraft workshop facilities including dyeing, pottery, glass making, and bamboo work. Visitors can enjoy trying handicraft with the guide of the specialist.
- Location: 2240 Kamihino, Fujioka-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-274-28-0385 (Tsuchi to Hi no Sato)
- Open: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (April - October), 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (November - March)
- ▼Parking: Free (80 cars, 3 buses)
▼Closed: Monday (the following day if falls on a holiday), December 25 - January 4
▼Hours of Handicraft Workshop: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
▼Entrance Fee: Free
▼Workshop Fee: Charged (differ depending on the menu)
* Reservation for group is required.
- ・ About 25 minutes by car from Fujioka IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
・ About 35 minutes by bus from Fujioka Station on JR Hachiko Line
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.