Goza no Yu (Kusatsu Onsen)
Famous public bathing facility in the period of late 19th century through early 20th century is now rebuilt near Yubatake, the symbol of Kusatsu Onsen.
It holds "Ki no Yu" and "Ishi no Yu" bathouses and visitors can enjoy bathing both Yubatake source and Bandai source of hot springs within each bathhouse. This is unique to Kusatsu where holds abundant quantity of hot springs.
This wooden two-story-building also have large space which visitors can get a full view of Yubatake and middle-size space for rest place after bathing. Yukata for outing (charged) is also available for visitors to walk around Yubatake.
- Location: 421 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-88-9000 (Goza no Yu)
- Open: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (last entrance at 8:30 PM)
- ▼Parking lot: Yubatake Tourism Parking Lot (180 cars): 500 yen / less than 2 hours for a car, 2,000 yen / less than 2 hours for a bus
▼Closed: Open 365 days (Closure for maintenance may occur.)
▼Fee: 600 yen for adults, 300 yen for children
・ Rental of Yukata for Outing: 2,500 yen for 3 hours
▼Spring Quality: Sulfurated acid spring (Yubatake Source), Sulfate spring (Bandai Source)
▼Efficacy: General indications, burns, chronic digestive diseases, recovery from illness, chronic women's diseases
- About 5 minutes on foot from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.