Goza no Yu
Famous public bathing facility in the period of late 19th century through early 20th century is now rebuilt near Yubatake, the symbol of Kusatsu Onsen.
Enjoy two different source of onsen at two indoor baths—"Ki no Yu" with Yubatake source and "Ishi no Yu" with Bandai source, unique to Kusatsu where holds abundant quantity of hot springs.
This wooden two-story-building also have large space which visitors can get a full view of Yubatake and middle-size space for rest place after bathing. Yukata for outing (charged) is also available for visitors to walk around Yubatake.
- 421 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 341 446 296*15
- About 5 minutes on foot from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
- 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM (last entrance at 8:30 PM)
- Open 365 days
(Closure for maintenance may occur.)
- ▼Parking lot: Yubatake Tourism Parking Lot (180 cars): 500 yen / less than 2 hours for a car, 2,000 yen / less than 2 hours for a bus
- Adult: 600 yen
- Child: 300 yen
・ Rental of Yukata for Outing (3 hours): 2,500 yen (Final return time: 8:00 PM)
▼Spring quality: Acidic sulfur spring (Yubatake Source), acidic chloride sulfate spring (Bandai Source)
▼Benefits: General healing, burns, chronic digestive issues, and chronic women's issues
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020