This is known for the secret mountains of mountain worship and one of 100 famous mountains in Japan. In July, Iwakagami (a kind of wild plant) are in bloom.
- Location: Kawaba-mura, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-278-52-3412 (Kawaba Village Tourist Association)
- ・ About 50 minutes by car from Numata Station on JR Joetsu Line to the starting point of the trail
・ About 40 minutes by car from Numata IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway to the starting point of the trail
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.