Takaragawa Onsen Osenkaku
This is one of the onsen resort in Minakami Onsen Area with a ryokan beside Takaragawa River. It boasts the largest open-air bath in Japan which is extremely popular with foreign tourists.
- Fujiwara, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 540 636 303*48
- ・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform 1 in front of the Minakami Station on the JR Joetsu Line headed for Minakami Sta. or Tanigawadake Ropeway for about 25 minutes. Get off at Minakami Station. Transfer at Minakami Station Platform 4 for Yunokoya and travel for about 30 to 35 minutes. Get off at Takaragawa-iriguchi or Takaragawa-onsen.
・ About 30 minutes by car from Minakami IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
- The Takaragawa Sanso restaurant is currently closed.
- ▼Spring quality: Simple spring
▼Benefits: General healing
▼Payment methods: Cash, credit cards, cashless (PayPay)
▼Language spoken: English, Chinese
▼Day trip onsen:
・ Hours: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
・ Admission (4 hours, from October 1, 2020):
- Adult 1,500 yen
- Elementary school age: 1,000 yen
- Pre-school age: free
*Includes Takaragawa Onsen bathing clothes
- ▼Facility Information・ Check-in time: 2:00 PM・ Check-out time: 10:00 AM・ Smoking rooms available・ Onsen: indoor: 2, open-air: 4・ Day trip onsen available・ Tatoo friendly▼Services available at this facility・ Free parking・ Luggage courier service▼Information about meals・ Vegetarian friendly・ Private rooms available
- Final day of update: September 28, 2020