Gunma Flower Park
This is a floral theme park located on the south side of Mt. Akagi-yama. A variety of flowers are in bloom in the Japanese garden, English garden, and other sections of the spacious park throughout the year.
- Location: 2471-7 Kashiwagura-machi, Maebashi-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-283-8189 (Gunma Flower Park)
- Open: ・ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (March to October) ・ 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (November to February) ・ 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM (At the time of special night events, close at 8:00 PM on December 31 and January 1) * Last entrance: 30 minutes before the closing time
- ▼Parking: Free (521 cars, 35 buses)
▼Closed: Open 365 days
・ Individuals: For aduls: April to June: 700 yen, July to March 600 yen,
・ Groups (over 20 persons): For aduls: April to June: 560 yen, July to March: 480 yen
・ Free for junior high school students and younger
・ Free for disabled guest and one caregiver (Must show a Physical Disability Certificate)
- ・ About 30 minutes by car from Maebashi Station on JR Ryomo Line
・ About 30 minutes by car from Akagi IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway or Isesaki IC of Kita-Kanto Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.