Kiryu Yagibushi Festival
Joshu (Gunma) region's traditional Yagibushi dance moves to the high-spirited rhythm made by hitting barrels, while twirling umbrellas. This lively dance is performed through the streets of Kiryu during the festival.
- Suehiro-cho, Kiryu-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 34 851 780*75
- About 5 minutes on foot from Kiryu Station on JR Ryomo Line
- First Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August
- * Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), this event has been canceled for 2020.
- Final day of update: July 6, 2020