Some 10,000 azalea trees are planted in the extensive 11-hectare park. The park features many interesting sights such as old wild azalea trees that are said to be 800 to 1,000 years old, a giant azalea tree towering over five meters, and an azalea tunnel which visitors can pass through.
- Location: 3278 Hanayama-cho, Tatebayashi-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-276-74-5233 （Tsutsujigaoka Park Administration Office）
- ▼Admission: Period of full bloom 620 yen, early and late stages 310 yen, free for junior high school students and younger
* Admission is charged only during Azalea Festival (mid-April - mid-May).
▼Best time to see azaleas: Mid-April to early May
- ・ About 25 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by taxi from Tatebayashi Station on Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
・ About 5 minutes by car from Tatebayashi IC of Tohoku Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.