Some 10,000 azalea trees are planted in the extensive 11-hectare park. The park features many interesting sights such as old wild azalea trees that are said to be 800 to 1,000 years old, a giant azalea tree towering over five meters, and an azalea tunnel which visitors can pass through.
- 3278 Hanayama-cho, Tatebayashi-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 64 246 652*43
- ・ About 25 minutes on foot or 5 minutes by taxi from Tatebayashi Station on Tobu Railway Isesaki Line
・ About 5 minutes by car from Tatebayashi IC of Tohoku Expressway
- ▼Parking: 800 cars, 30 buses, free
・ Individuals: Period of full bloom 620 yen, early and late stages 310 yen
・ Groups (over 20 persons): Period of full bloom 510 yen, early and late stages 310 yen
・ Junior high school age and younger: free
* Admission is charged only during Azalea Festival (mid-April - mid-May).
▼Azalea Festival: Wednesday, April 10 - Friday, May 10, 2019
- Azalea Festival
- Final day of update: April 8, 2020