Kazawa Yunomaru Plateau
The plateau is famous for its masses of Japanese azaleas. Azaleas start blooming in mid-June and the number of azalea shrubs are said to be 60,000. The scenery of the plateau which is colored in bright red is breathtaking.
- Location: Tashiro, Tsumagoi-mura, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-97-3721 （Tsumagoi Village Tourism Association）
- ▼Best time to see Japanese azalea: Mid-June to early July
- About 30 minutes by car from Tobu-Yunomaru IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.