The history of this old shrine dates back 1,400 years. It has a unique layout with stone steps descending from the main gate to the shrine building.
- 1535 Ichinomiya, Tomioka-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 247 613 189*84
- ・ About 15 minutes on foot from Joshu-Ichinomiya Station on Joshin Dentetsu
・ About 20 minutes by car from Tomioka IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
- Usually open for the shrine 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM for the treasury house
- ▼Parking: Free (50 cars)
・ Shrine: Free
・ Treasury house:
- Individuals: Adults: 300 yen, Elementary school and junior high school age: 100 yen
- Groups (over 20 persons): Adults: 150 yen, Elementary school and junior high school age: 50 yen
* Application to the Shrine Office required in case of the entrance to the treasury house.
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020