The history of this old shrine dates back 1,400 years. It has a unique layout with stone steps descending from the main gate to the shrine building.
- Location: 1535 Ichinomiya, Tomioka-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-274-62-2009 (Nukisaki Shrine)
- Open: Usually open for the shrine, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM for the treasury house
- ▼Parking: Free (50 cars)
・ Shrine: Free
・ Treasury house: Individuals: 300 yen for adults, 100 yen for elementary school students and junior high school students
Groups (over 20 persons): 150 yen for adults, 50 yen for elementary school students and junior high school students
* Application to the Shrine Office required in case of the entrance to the treasury house.
- ・ About 15 minutes on foot from Joshu-Ichinomiya Station on Joshin Dentetsu
・ About 20 minutes by car from Tomioka IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.