Usui 3rd Bridge (Megane Bashi)
This bridge is popularly known as "Megane Bashi". The beautiful brick structure combining art and technology is a railway bridge with four arches. The red brick arches create a nice contrast to the natural surroundings.
- Location: Sakamoto, Matsuida-machi, Annaka-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-393-1111 (Matsuida Branch Office, Annaka City)
- ・ About 1 hour 30 minutes on foot on the Abt promenade or about 15 minutes by bus from Yokokawa Station on JR Shin-Etsu Line
・ About 15 minutes by car from Matsuida-Myogi IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.