This onsen resort is known to have first used the hot spring sign "♨". The local specialty "Isobe Senbei", made with flour mixing with mineral water and then baked, is popular for a sweet aroma and crunchiness.
- Location: Isobe, Annaka-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-385-6555 (Annaka City Tourism Association)
- ▼Spring Quality: Chloride spring
▼Efficacy: General indications, cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, physically weak children, chronic women's diseases
- ・ About 5 minutes on foot from Isobe Station on JR Shin-Etsu Line
・ About 10 minutes by car from Matsuida-Myogi IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.