Usuitouge Tetsudo Bunka Mura
This rail theme park lets you look, touch, and experience. This park is the only place in Japan where you can experience operating a real electric train for yourself. An Abt rack locomotive and other retro trains with a deep connection to the Usui Pass are on display.
- Location: 407-16 Yokokawa, Matsuida-machi, Annaka-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-380-4163 (Usui Touge Tetsudo Bunka Mura)
- Open: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (March to October), 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (November to February) * Last entrance: 30 minutes before the closing time.
- ▼Closed: Tuesdays (The following day if falls on a holiday excluding August), and New Year Holidays (December 29 - January 4)
・ Individuals: 500 yen for adults, 300 yen for children
・ Groups (over 15 persons): 400 yen for adults, 240 yen for children
・ Disabled guest and one caregiver: 300 yen for over 16 years old, free for persons under 16 (Must show a Physical Disability Certificate)
・ Free for children under elementary school age
- ・ About 1 minute on foot from JR Yokokawa Station on Shin-Etsu Line
・ About 10 minutes by car from Matsuida-Myogi IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.