Ohinata no Hitoboshi (Hitoboshi fire show at Ohinata)
This is famous for being the largest remaining fire festival in the prefecture. On the Ohinata-bashi Bridge, people burn straw on the end of two to three meter ropes and spin them around. The floating rings of fire create a mystical scene in the darkness.
- Location: Ohinata, Nanmoku-mura, Kanra-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-274-87-2011 (Promotion Facilities Section, Nanmoku Village)
- Open: August 14 and 15
- ・ About 20 minutes by taxi from Shimonita Station on Joshin Dentetsu
・ About 20 minutes by car from Shimonita IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.