Ohinata no Hitoboshi (Hitoboshi fire show at Ohinata)
This is famous for being the largest remaining fire festival in the prefecture. On the Ohinata Bridge, people burn straw on the end of two to three meter ropes and spin them around. The floating rings of fire create a mystical scene in the darkness.
- Location: Ohinata, Nanmoku-mura, Kanra-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-274-87-2011 (Promotion Facilities Section, Nanmoku Village)
- Open: August 14 and 15
- ・ About 20 minutes by taxi from Shimonita Station on Joshin Dentetsu
・ About 20 minutes by car from Shimonita IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.