Netsu no Yu (Kusatsu Onsen)
The temperature of the Kusatsu onsen water is from 51°C to 94°C, which is too hot to bathe in. Yumomi (water stirring) is a way to lower the temperature without cutting it with cold water. The water from the spring is stirred with boards that are 30 cm wide and 180 cm long while the song is sung. Netsu no Yu, which is located near Yubatake, is recommended for its yumomi and dance show and for events where guests can give it a try.
- Location: 414 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-88-0800 (Kusatsu Onsen Tourism Association)
- Open: Friday and a holiday, April 29, 2016 -
- ▼Closed: Open 365 days
[Yumomi and Dance Show]
・ Sessions: 9:30 AM / 10:00 AM / 10:30 AM / 3:30 PM / 4:00 PM / 4:30 PM
・ Fee: Adult: 600 yen, Child (elementary age): 300 yen
・ Time: 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM (Last admission: 1:45 PM)
・ Opening Period: Sat., Sun., Holidays
* Open every day April 28 through May 6 and August 3 through August 25, 2019
・ Fee: Elementary age and older: 250 yen
- About 10 minutes on foot from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.