Ueno Sky Bridge
Sky Bridge that extends over the verdant natural landscape is a suspension bridge built to a massive scale. A beautiful forest and ravine spreads out from under your eyes, and you can walk through the air while enjoying the magnificence of nature.
From April to November, you can see bubbles flying above the sky bridge three times a day.
- Location: Kawawa, Ueno-mura, Tano-gun, Gunma
- Open: 8:30 AM - 5:15 PM
- ▼Admission: 100 yen
・ Time: Every 30 minutes during 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
・ Dates: Every day during April to November
* Shows may be canceled due to the weather.
- About 40 minutes by car from Shimonita IC of Joshin-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.