Spectacular scenery with unusually shaped rocks and waterfalls extends for about 4 km along both banks of Agatsuma River. The beautiful gorge along Agatsuma River lined with deciduous trees is worth to see especially for the fresh green of spring and for autumnal foliage.
- Location: Matsuya, Higashiagatsuma-machi and Kawarayu, Naganohara-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-68-2111 (Industry Division, Higashiagatsuma Town) +81-279-82-2244 (Construction Industry Division, Naganohara Town)
- ▼Best time to see autumnal foliage: Mid-October to early November
- About 5 minutes on foot from Kawarayu-Onsen Statoin on JR Agatsuma Line
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.