Located in the remotest part of the Asama-Kakushi Onsen Area, the mountain ryokan offers the atmosphere of a secret onsen. Surrounded by rich nature, you can appreciate the fresh green of spring, autumnal foliage, and streaming waterfalls.
- Location: 3330-20 Motojuku, Higashiagatsuma-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-69-2422 （Kayabuki no Sato Yakushi Onsen Hatago）
- ▼Spring Quality: Chloride spring
▼Efficacy: General indications, cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, physically weak children, chronic women's diseases
- ・ About 50 minutes by car from Gunma-Haramachi Station on JR Agatsuma Line
・ About 60 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.