Yakushi Onsen is located in the Asama-Kakushi Onsen Area and is lined with thatched-roof buildings. Surrounded with the bounty of nature, it is a great place to enjoy new greenery and autumn foliage.
Many antiques such as historical dressers and old household items gathered from around Japan are on display in the Japanese-style inn.
- 3330-20 Motojuku, Higashiagatsuma-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 295 277 396*33
- ・ About 50 minutes by car from Gunma-Haramachi Station on JR Agatsuma Line
・ About 60 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
- Closed from April 1, 2020 through the fall due to general facility inspection.
- ▼Spring Quality: Chloride spring
▼Efficacy: General indications, cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, physically weak children, chronic women's diseases
▼Day Trip Onsen:
- Takimi no Yu: 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Go no Yu: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Adults: 1,200 yen
- Children (elementary school age and younger): 600 yen
- Final day of update: May 23, 2020