Sainokawara Open-Air Bath (Kusatsu Onsen)
Sainokawara Open-Air Bath is a large open-air bath with the size of 500㎡ that offers the continuous throughflow of hot spring. Visitors can enjoy onsen here while admiring the green of spring, foliage of autumn, and snow of winter.
- Location: 521-3, Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-88-6167 (Sainokawara Open-Air Bath)
- Open: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM (April to November), 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM (December to March) (Last Entrance: 7:30 PM)
- ▼Parking: Free (Tenguyama Daiichi Parking Lot)
▼Closed: Open 365 days
▼Fee: 600 yen for adults, 300 yen for children
- About 20 minutes on foot from Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.