Ikaho Green Bokujo
Many animals such as dairy cattle, sheep, ponies, goats, and rabbits are raised at the guest ranch surrounded by greenery at the base of Mt. Harunasan. The ranch offers many hands-on experiences such as petting animals, milking cows, making home-made butter, and picking strawberries. A dynamic show starring smart sheepdogs is a must-see.
- Location: 2844-1 Kanai, Shibukawa-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-24-5335 (Ikaho Green Bokujo)
- Open: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (March - November, entrance ends at 3:00 PM) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Golden Week and the Summer Fair, entrance ends at 4:00 PM) 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (December - February) (Entrance ends at 3:00 PM)
- ▼Parking: Free (700 cars, 50 buses)
▼Closed: Weekday during early January to the end of February (open if those days fall on holidays)
・ Individuals: 1,200 yen for adults, 600 yen for children (3 years old to elementary school students)
* Disabled guest and one caregiver: Half price (Must show a Physical Disability Certificate)
* 65 years and older: Half price (with proof of identification)
・ Groups (20-99 persons): 1,080 yen for adults, 540 yen for children
・ Groups (over 100 persons): 960 yen for adults, 480 yen for children
- ・ About 15 minutes by bus from Shibukawa Station on JR Joetsu Line
・ About 15 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.