Ikaho Green Bokujo
Ikaho Green Bokujo raises sheep, rabbits, and horses among other animals. Come feel their warm with your own hands and witness life that’s different from you. Their adorable behavior and gentle expressions will comfort adults and children alike. The impressive Sheepdog Show is also definitely worth a watch. You’ll get to see sheepdogs move a herd of over one hundred sheep.
- Location: 2844-1 Kanai, Shibukawa-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-24-5335 (Ikaho Green Bokujo)
- Open: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (March - November, entrance ends at 3:00 PM) 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Golden Week and the Summer Fair, entrance ends at 4:00 PM) 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (December - February) (Entrance ends at 3:00 PM)
- ▼Parking: Free (700 cars, 50 buses)
▼Closed: Weekday during early January to the end of February (open if those days fall on holidays)
* May be temporarily closed due to inclement weather.
・ Individuals: 1,200 yen for adults, 600 yen for children (3 years old to elementary school students)
* Disabled guest and one caregiver: Half price (Must show a Physical Disability Certificate)
* 65 years and older: Half price (with proof of identification)
・ Groups (20-99 persons): 1,080 yen for adults, 540 yen for children
・ Groups (over 100 persons): 960 yen for adults, 480 yen for children
- ・ About 15 minutes by bus from Shibukawa Station on JR Joetsu Line
・ About 15 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.