Built around 1,300 years ago, this historic temple has come to symbolize Ikaho, and is visited by many tourists traveling from distant places. Mizusawa Udon Street, in front of the temple, always draws crowds. Mizusawa udon is famous as one of the three most delicious udon in Japan. It is known for its firmness and transparency.
- Location: 214 Mizusawa, Ikaho-machi, Shibukawa-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-279-72-3619 (Mizusawa Kannon)
- Open: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ▼Parking: Free (400 cars and 30 buses)
- ・ About 30 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
・ About 10 minutes by car from Ikaho Onsen
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.