This old shrine is said to have been built about 1,400 years ago. It is dedicated to gods that give blessings for world peace, bountiful grain harvests, prosperous business, and marriage. The large shrine is set in extensive grounds of 15 hectares, with a 700-meter approach to the inner precincts from the entrance. In recent years it has attracted attention as a spiritual power spot, with many tourists coming to visit.
- Location: 849 Harunasan-machi, Takasaki-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-374-9050 (Haruna-jinja Shrine)
- Open: Usually open
- ▼Parking: Free (20 cars)
- ・ About 50 minutes by bus from JR Takasaki Station
・ About 50 minutes by car from Takasaki IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.