Minakami Onsen Area
Minakami Onsen Area is consisted of nine different onsen resorts including Minakami Onsen, Tanigawa Onsen and Takaragawa Onsen. Minakami Onsen is located alongside the mountain stream that comes down from the Tanigawa mountain range and it is surrounded by abundant nature. The lighting up of Minakamikyo Gorge and Suwakyo Gorge creates a mystical view.
- Location: Yubara, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma (Minakami Onsen)
- Tel：+81-278-62-0401 (Minakami Tourism Association)
- ▼Spring Quality: Sulfate spring
▼Efficacy: General indications, cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, arteriosclerosis
- 【To Minakami Onsen】
・ About 10 minutes on foot from Minakami Station on JR Joetsu Line
・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform 1 in front of the Jomo-Kogen Station on the JR Joetsu Shinkansen headed for Tanigawadake Ropeway or Minakami Sta. for about 25 minutes. Get off at Minakami-onsen.
・ About 5 minutes by car from Minakami IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.