Tenguyama Play Zone
Kusatsu Onsen in the summer features places for families to have fun. The place where you can enjoy fun in the snow at Kusatsu Onsen Ski Resort in the winter becomes an area that features attraction like a sky trampoline, mountain carts (racing down the winter ski slopes in a one-person cart (children ride with adults)), grass skiing, and miniature golf. We especially recommend the BanZip TENGU. It is an attraction where you slide down a wire rope suspended in the air on a special pully and harness travelling up to 70 kilometer per hour. It features a total length of 500 meters and maximum height of 108 meters, making it the most intense zipline in Japan. Starting from the top of Mt. Tengu-yama at 1,370 meters in elevation, this thrill-packed attraction lets you look out on the distant mountains as well as the Kusatsu Onsen area.
- 158 Rinpan, Shirane Kokuyurin, Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun
- Mapcode: 341 475 084*88
- ・ About 25 minutes by bus from Naganoharakusatsuguchi Station on the JR Agatsuma Line (JR Bus, get off at Kusatsu Onsen)
・ About 1 hour 55 minutes by bus from Karuizawa Station on JR Hokuriku Shinkansen (Kusakaru Kotsu, get off at Kusatsu Onsen)
+ About 5 minutes by free shuttle bus from Kusatsu Onsen (no advanced reservation required)
- Friday, April 24 through Sunday, November 8, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Last admission at 4:00 PM)
・Mt. Tenguyama viewing lift:
- Adult: 500 yen for one-way, 900 yen for round trip
- 4-12 years-old: 300 yen for one-way, 500 yen for round trip
・Ban Zip TENGU: Adult: 2,000 yen; Child (elementary school age): 1,200 yen
Note: Use is limited to elementary school-aged children and older weighing between 25 kg and 110 kg.
You will need to fill out the usage registration agreement (must be signed by a guardian for guests 17 and under) and agree to the terms when purchasing tickets.
・Mountain carts: 2,000 yen for 1 hour (includes equipment and lift ride)
・Mountain boards: 2,000 yen for 1 hour (includes equipment and lift ride)
・Kick boards: 1,500 yen for 1 hour (includes equipment and lift ride)
・Grass skiing: 2,000 yen for 1 hour (includes equipment and lift ride)
・Miniature golf, mallet golf (1 round)
- Weekdays: Adult: 800 yen; elementary school age and younger: 600 yen
- Weekends and holidays: Adult: 1,000 yen; elementary school age and younger: 700 yen
- Final day of update: August 19, 2020