Sarugakyo Mikuni Onsen Area
Sarugakyo Mikuni Onsen Area holds six onsen resorts, such as Sarugakyo Onsen, Hoshi Onsen and so on. Boasting abundant hot spring water, Sarugakyo Onsen sits in the vicinity of Lake Akayako. Since long ago, travelers on Mikuni-kaido road (an old highway connecting Kanto region and Niigata as it is) would recover from the weariness of travel here. Hoshi Onsen is one of secret onsen that is truly representative of Japan. Enjoy the elegant scenery and traditional Japanese atmosphere.
- Location: Sarugakyo Onsen, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma (Sarugakyo Onsen)
- Tel：+81-278-62-0401 (Minakami Tourism Association)
- ▼Spring Quality: Sulfate spring
▼Efficacy: General indications, cuts, burns, chronic skin diseases, arteriosclerosis
- [To Sarugakyo Onsen]
・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform 3 in front of the Jomo-Kogen Station of JR Joetsu Shinkansen headed for Sarugakyo for about 35 minutes. Get off at Sarugakyo.
・ About 30 minutes by car from Tsukiyono IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.