This is a garden with free entry that you can stop by on your way to Shima Onsen when traveling from Nakanojo Station on the JR Agatsuma Line.
The rose garden with around 1,000 roses in 370 varieties split into seven sections see their peak in June and October. About 1,000 hanamomo peach blossoms color the northern side of the hill in the garden pink from early to mid-April.
- 2411 Oaza Orida, Nakanojo-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 948 122 505*03
- ・ About 10 minutes by bus from Naganoharakusatsuguchi Station on JR Agatsuma Line, get off at Nakanojo Gadens
・ About 50 minutes by car from Shibukawa-Ikaho IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last entrance at 4:30 PM)
- New Year Holidays
- ▼Best time to see hanamomo peach blossoms: Early to mid-April
▼Best time to see roses: Early to mid-June, mid to late October
- Final day of update: June 30, 2020