Tanigawadake Tenjindaira Ski Area
The severe geography and climate of the Tanigawa mountain range, as well as its heavy snowfall, give this ski resort the ultimate powder snow. You can enjoy everything from beginner to extreme expert courses over a long season.
- Kokuyurin, Yubiso, Minakami-machi, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 554 619 596*65
- [To Doaiguchi Station of the ropeway]
・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform 1 in front of the Jomo-Kogen Station on JR Joetsu Shinkansen headed for Tanigawadake Ropeway for about 50 minutes. Get off at Tanigawadake Ropeway.
・ About 25 minutes by bus from Minakami Station on JR Joetsu Line
・ About 25 minutes by car from Minakami IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
About 10 minutes by ropeway from Doaiguchi Station to Tenjindaira
- December 7, 2019 - Early May, 2020
- [Tanigawadake Ropeway]
Operation is suspended until Saturday, October 31 due to the heavy rains that occurred on September 9.
- ▼Altitude: 1,977 m[Tanigawadake Ropeway]・ Hours:Weekdays 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (April - November)Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (December - March)・ Duration: About 15 minutes for one-way (The gondola departs the station at intervals of 3 minutes.)・ Admission- Individuals: Adult: 1,250 yen for one-way and 2,100 yen for round tripChild: 630 yen for one-way and 1,050 yen for round trip- Groups (15-50 persons): Adult: 1,200 yen for one-way and 2,000 yen for round tripChild: 600 yen for one-way and 1,000 yen for round trip- Groups (51-100 persons): Adult: 1,150 yen for one-way and 1,900 yen for round tripChild: 570 yen for one-way and 950 yen for round trip- Groups (over 101 persons): Adult: 1,100 yen for one-way and 1,800 yen for round tripChild: 540 yen for one-way and 900 yen for round trip
- 'Final day of update: September 28, 2020