Ikaho Toy, Doll, and Car Museum
This museum displays toys and other items from candy shops that could be readily found in the Showa Era (1926–1989), as well as a variety of classic cars.
There is also an exhibit of the tofu shop from the popular anime Initial D, which centered around Mt. Harunasan.
- 2145 Oaza Kaminoda, Yoshioka-machi, Kitagunma-gun, Gunma
- ・ About 20 minutes by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Shibukawa-Ikaho IC
・ Take the Gunma Bus from Platform 4 headed for Ikaho-annaijo for about 15 minutes. Get off at Uenohara.
- 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM (April 25 - October 31), 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM (November 1 - April 24) * Enter before 45 minutes before the closing time
- Open 365 days
- ▼Parking/Fee: 200 cars and 25 buses, free
・ Adults: 1,100 yen
・ Junior high school and high school students: 880 yen
・ Kids in age of 4 to elementary school students: 440 yen
- Final day of update: June 3, 2020