Yoshioka Onsen Roadside Station
Located on the banks of Tone River and includes an onsen. Refresh yourself at this relaxing place after working up a sweat walking down the bicycle trail that runs along the river or playing golf at the nearby course.
You can also find “Yoshioka funao manju” sold at the station. These are handmade, rustic steamed buns filled with bean paste.
- 2004 Urushibara, Yoshioka-machi, Kitagumma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 94 679 527*47
- ・ About 10 minutes by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Shibukawa-Ikaho IC
・ Take the Nippon Chuo Bus Yoshioka Line from the Gumma-Soja Station on the JR Joetsu Line or Platform 5 at the north entrance of the Maebashi Station on the JR Ryomo Line headed for Kaminoda-yotsukado for about 10 to 30 minutes. Get off at Yoshioka-onsen.
- ・ Yoshioka green belt exercise park: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM ・ Shop: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- ▼Parking: Free (250 cars)
▼Rivertopia Yoshioka (day trip onsen):
・ Hours: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
・ Admission (4 hours):
- Adult: 400 yen
- Child (elementary school age and younger): 200 yen
- Child under 4: free
・ Spring quality: Sodium-chloride, hydrogen carbonate spring (weak alkaline, hypotonic, high-temperature hot spring)
・ Benefits: Chronic skin conditions, chronic women's issues, and neuralgia
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020