Kanra Roadside Station
This roadside station is found on the side of the road that bustles with life during the castle town Obata cherry blossom festival in spring.
The station serves a popular pizza made with local flour and the local specialty Todoroku miso.
- Location: 444-1 Oaza Obata, Kanra-machi, Kanra-gun, Gunma
- Open: Shop: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM / Restaurant: 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM / Food court: 10:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- ▼Closed: January 1
▼Parking: Free (37 cars, 2 buses)
- About 10 minutes by car from the Joshin-Etsu Expressway Tomioka IC
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.