Isobe Weir is a tourist spot next to Usui River near the Isobe Onsen town. Visitors can get seasonal sweetfish grilled with salt or served as sashimi right there on the spot.
Come spend part of your summer near Usui River enjoying fresh sweetfish while listening to the river and feeling the cool air.
- Near Usui River in the Isobe Onsen area, Annaka-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 247 762 787*68
- ・ About 5 minutes on foot from the Isobe Station on the JR Shin-etsu Line
・ About 15 minutes by car from the Joshin-Etsu Expressway Matsuida-Myogi IC
- ・ Period: Saturday, July 11 - Monday, August 31, 2020 ・ Hours: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Weekday), 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Holidays)
- Open 7 days a week during the opening period
- Final day of update: July 22, 2020