Mt. Myogisan Panorama Park
Located at the foot of Mt. Myogisan, one of Japan’s three spots of rare scenic beauty, it provides a superb view of all four seasons.
A roadside station and day spa are located inside the park, and Myogi-jinja Shrine is found nearby.
- Location: 322-7 Myogimachitake, Tomioka-shi, Gunma (Myogi Roadside Station)
- ▼Parking: Free (100 cars at Myogi Roadside Station)
・ Myogi Roadside Station: Third Wednesday (No closures in April, May, October, and November)
・ Myogi Onsen Momiji no Yu: Monday (following day if falls on a holiday), Year End
- ・ About 10 minutes by car from the Joshin-Etsu Expressway Matsuida-Myogi IC
・ About 10 minutes by taxi from the Matsuida Station on the JR Shin-etsu Line
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.