Kichijo-ji is a temple founded in Kawaba in 1336. Inside the temple is the Kichijo-ji Hyakka Garden where over 100 varieties of flowers bloom from spring through autumn. Visitors can also enjoy the beautiful autumn leaves from late October through mid-November.
- Location: 860 Monzen, Kawaba-mura, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Open: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- ▼Entrance fee: 500 yen for adults, 250 yen for children
- ・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Kawaba Circular Route Bus from Platform 4 at the Numata Station on the JR Joetsu Line for about 30 to 40 minutes. About 5 minutes on foot after getting off at Kichijoji-iriguchi.
・ About 10 minutes by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Numata IC
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.