Agatsumakyo Roadside Station
This roadside station is located on the east side of Agatsumakyo Gorge, which is a scenic site for fall leaves.
In addition to a farmers’ market, a restaurant that serves local gourmet dishes, and a foot spa, the rest stop also features an adjoining day spa called Tengu no Yu.
- Location: 6441 Oaza Mishima, Higashiagatsuma-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Open: ・ Farmers' market: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Closes at 5:00 PM during December to March) ・ Restaurant: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Closes at 4:00 PM in winter and must order at least 30 minutes before closing)
- ▼Closed: Open 365 days (Excluding Tengu no Yu)
▼Parking: Free (80 cars, 11 buses and 10 motorcycles)
▼Tengu no Yu
・ Spring Quality: Calcium, sodium sulfate, and chloride spring
・ Hours: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Last entrance at 8:30 PM)
・ Closed: Second Tuesday
- ・ About 50 minutes by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Shibukawa-Ikaho IC
・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform at the Gumma-Haramachi Station on the JR Agatsuma Line headed for Tengu-no-yu Circular Route for about 20 minutes. Get off at Tengu-no-yu.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.