Agatsumakyo Roadside Station
This roadside station is located on the east side of Agatsumakyo Gorge, which is a scenic site for fall leaves.
In addition to a farmers’ market, a restaurant that serves local gourmet dishes, and a foot spa, the rest stop also features an adjoining day spa called Tengu no Yu.
- 6441 Oaza Mishima, Higashiagatsuma-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 295 523 889*64
- ・ About 50 minutes by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Shibukawa-Ikaho IC
・ Take the Kan-etsu Kotsu Bus from Platform at the Gumma-Haramachi Station on the JR Agatsuma Line headed for Tengu-no-yu Circular Route for about 20 minutes. Get off at Tengu-no-yu.
- ・ Farmers' Market: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last entrance at 5:00 PM during December - March) ・ Restaurant: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last entrance at 4:00 PM in winter and order at least 30 minutes before closing)
- Open 365 days (Excluding Tengu no Yu)
- ▼Parking: Free (80 cars, 11 buses and 10 motorcycles)
▼Tengu no Yu (Day Trip Onsen)
・ Spring Quality: Calcium sodium-sulfate chloride spring
・ Hours: 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM (Last entrance at 8:30 PM)
・ Closed: Second Tuesday
・ Admission (3 hours):
- Adults: 400 yen
- Children (3 - pre-school age): 200 yen
- Children (under age of 3): free
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020