This is 25-meter waterfall located in Kusatsu. This mysterious waterfall has multiple shafts of water that run down the bare red rock like threads of silk.
Note: Be sure to bring proper footwear as there are steep slopes.
- Location: Oaza Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- About 10 minutes by car from the Kusatsu Onsen Bus Terminal, plus 30 minutes on foot from the parking lot
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.