Yamba Furusato-kan Roadside Station
This roadside station is constructed along the Agatsuma River in a place abounding in nature and surrounded by enormous mountains.
It features a restaurant that serves gourmet dishes made with local farm products, a farmers’ market, and a natural hot spring foot bath.
A typical year sees new greenery in May and the surrounding mountains decorated with fall colors in late October.
- 1567-4 Oaza Hayashi, Naganohara-machi, Agatsuma-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 295 457 284*40
- ・ About 1 hour by car from the Kan-Etsu Expressway Shibukawa-Ikaho IC
・ About 25 minutes by car from Kusatsu Onsen
- Farmers' Market and Yamba Restaurant: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM (last entrance at 5:00 PM in winter) Convenience store: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Foot bath: 6:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- ▼Parking: Free (174 cars, 9 buses)
- Nearby tourist locations: Agatsumakyo Gorge, Kawarayu Onsen, Kusatsu Onsen
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020