Textile Museum Yukari
Located in the prosperous textile town of Kiryu, the Textile Museum Yukari displays weaving tools from the Meiji to Showa periods.
Visitors can see an actual working textile factory and even try their hand at indigo dyeing or hand weaving.
- 4-2-24 Higashi, Kiryu-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 34 851 772*37
- ・ About 15 minutes on foot from the Kiryu Station on JR Ryomo Line
・ About 15 minutes by Orihime Bus on the Hishi Line left circuit from the north exit of Kiryu Station on the JR Ryomo Line. Get off at Higashi-shogakko-mae for a 5-minute walk.
- 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- ▼Parking: Free (8 buses)
- Adult: 700 yen
- University or college age: 600 yen
- High school or junior high school age: 500 yen
- Elementary school age: 400 yen
・ Group (20 or more):
- Adult: 650 yen
- University or college age: 550 yen
- High school or junior high school age: 450 yen
- Elementary school age: 350 yen
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020