Rinkokaku is a modern Japanese building of wooden construction built as a reception hall and VIP guest hall in 1884.
It was designated a National Important Cultural Property in 2018.
It is located next to Maebashi Park, which is a famous spot for cherry blossoms in spring, and will also be lit with special lighting at night.
- Location: 3-15 Otemachi, Maebashi-shi, Gunma
- Open: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Entrance closes at 4:30)
- ▼Parking: There is free parking at the adjoining Maebashi Park.
▼Viewing fees: Free
▼Closures: Mondays (if it’s a national holiday, Rinkokaku will be open on that day but closed on the next weekday), during the New Year (December 29 through January 3)
- About 10 minutes by Gunma Chuo Bus headed for the Shim-Maebashi Station West Exit from Maebashi Station on the JR Ryomo Line. Get off at Yuenchi-sakashita for a 5-minute walk.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.