Rinkokaku is a modern Japanese building of wooden construction built as a reception hall and VIP guest hall in 1884.
It was designated a National Important Cultural Property in 2018.
It is located next to Maebashi Park, which is a famous spot for cherry blossoms in spring, and will also be lit with special lighting at night.
- 3-15 Otemachi, Maebashi-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 20 817 053*43
- About 10 minutes by Gunma Chuo Bus headed for the Shim-Maebashi Station West Exit from Maebashi Station on the JR Ryomo Line. Get off at Yuenchi-sakashita for a 5-minute walk.
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (last entrance at 4:30 PM)
(if it is a national holiday, Rinkokaku will be open on that day but closed on the next weekday)
・During the New Year
(December 29 through January 3)
- ▼Parking: There is free parking at the adjoining Maebashi Park.
▼Viewing fees: Free
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020