Akabori Small Chrysanthemum Park
Nearly twenty thousand kogiku, or small chrysanthemums are planted all over these smooth hills. In mid-October, visitors can enjoy a view of the many colors of the flowers including scarlet, yellow, and orange. The Akabori Small Chrysanthemum Park Festival will also be held and feature many events.
- 412-3 Iso-cho, Isesaki-shi, Gunma
- Mapcode: 20 838 455*71
- Take the Akabori Shuttle Bus of the Isesaki City Community Bus Aozora from the Isesaki Station south entrance Platform 5 headed for Caribbean-beach for about 35 minutes. Get off at Caribbean-beach and walk for about 5 minutes.
- Early October - mid-November
- Note: It is closed this year due to the coronavirus.
- ▼Entrance Fee: Free
- Akabori Small Chrysanthemum Park Festival
- Final day of update: July 6, 2020