Agurimu Showa Roadside Station
Showa Village, which is known as the producing area of various vegetables, has been called a storehouse of high-quality, delicious vegetables. Above all, the locally grown lettuce is famous for its delicious flavor.
"Agurimu Showa" is a roadside station that has opened right in the middle of the vegetable fields of Showa Village. There are many things to enjoy here such as farmers' market selling agricultural products, restaurants that use locally-grown ingredients, a foot bath, and places where you can try making konnyaku and jam.
- 2406-2 Morishita, Showa-mura, Tone-gun, Gunma
- Mapcode: 183 413 139*45
- Close to Showa IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway
- ・ Farmers' Market: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM (March to October), 9:00 AM -5:00 PM (November to February) ・ Restaurant: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ・ Farmer's market: New Year Holidays (December 31 to January 4)
・ Restaurant: Wednesdays
- Final day of update: April 3, 2020