Gunma Flower Park
This is a floral theme park located on the south side of Mt. Akagi. A variety of flowers are in bloom in the Japanese garden, English garden, and other sections of the spacious park throughout the year.
- Location: 2471-7 Kashiwagura-machi, Maebashi-shi, Gunma
- Tel：+81-27-283-8189 (Gunma Flower Park)
- Open: ・9:00 - 17:00 (March to October) *till 18:00 on weekends and holidays from April to September ・9:00 - 16:00 (November to February) ・ 9:00 - 21:00 (At the time of special night events) * Last entrance: 30 minutes before the closing time.
- ▼Parking: Free (521 cars, 35 buses)
▼Closed: Open 365 days
・ For adults; April to June: 700 (560) yen, July to December: 500 (400) yen, January to February 300 (240) yen, March 500 (400) yen.
・ Free fro junior high school students and younger
・ Special night evetns: 400 (320) yen for adults
* Fees shown in parentheses are for groups (20 people or more)
- ・ About 30 minutes by car from Maebashi Station on JR Ryomo Line
・ About 30 minutes by car from Akagi IC of Kan-Etsu Expressway or Isesaki IC of Kita-Kanto Expressway
Visitor experiences* The information below is quoted from that of TripAdvisor.
Search by Area
- Kusatsu, Manza, Kita-Karuizawa Area
- Minakami, Oze, Numata Area
- Ikaho, Haruna Area
- Shima Area
- Takasaki, Myogi, Tomioka Area
- Maebashi, Akagi, Kiryu, Ota, Tatebayashi Area
Copyright © 2012-2014 Bureau of Tourism, GUNMA Prefectural Government All Rights Reserved.